[fxruby-users] [Foxgui-users] FOX

Nataraj S Narayan natarajsn at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 00:37:12 EDT 2010

Hi Lyle

I have mentioned this already a few times :-- I need to get Fox and fxruby
to work on Framebuffer devices without X, just as Qt-4.6.3 does for me. That
is, on my Arm9 based handheld based on Linux and uclibc. I am sure I can
also get into a bit of coding myself if somebody can give me a few pointers
in this direction.

I was in love with Ruby and fxruby. The romance was stifled by the
prevailing bias towards established tools.

regards

Nataraj