[fxruby-users] [Foxgui-users] FOX

Lyle Johnson lyle at lylejohnson.name
Thu Sep 16 09:32:04 EDT 2010

On Sep 16, 2010, at 8:24 AM, Mohammed Rashad wrote:

> thanks a lot for you great help. Bunch of thanks :)
> Expecting a long lasting relationship from you...

Mohammed,

I'm glad that you are enthusiastic about these project(s), but in the interest of setting expectations appropriately, let me remind you that as I said on my blog [1], and on the mailing lists, I personally will no longer be accepting bug reports, support requests, feature requests, or general emails related to FXRuby. I have made an exception in this case, but I'm not going to be answering any more personal emails on the subject. I *will* continue to follow the mailing lists for FOX and FXRuby, and if you post questions there I might respond---or I might not.

Cheers, and best of luck,

Lyle

[1] http://lylejohnson.name/blog/2010/08/04/moving-on/