[fxruby-users] [Foxgui-users] FOX

Lyle Johnson lyle at lylejohnson.name
Thu Sep 16 09:15:32 EDT 2010

On Sep 16, 2010, at 8:06 AM, Mohammed Rashad wrote:

> my sourceforge id is rashadkm

OK, I've just added you as a developer on the FXPy project at SourceForge.

> Why id not needed for FXRuby? Dont know that what I am asking.. :)

FXRuby is hosted on GitHub (http://github.com/), not SourceForge. You will need a GitHub account when you get ready to create your fork of FXRuby, but you do not need my permission or assistance to do that.  If you are unfamiliar with how Git and GitHub work, you should start at this page:

	http://help.github.com/

and then when you're ready to fork FXRuby, to start working on your fork, check the info on this page:

	http://help.github.com/forking/

Hope this helps,

Lyle