[fxruby-users] Fxruby - file (pdf, rtf, doc) viewer

Robert Mitwicki mitfik at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 04:54:46 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I have interesting thing to do. I want to create widget for displaying
few formats of files (pdf, rtf, doc). Probably it will works like pdf
viewer and all other files I will convert to pdf so if User want to
open rtf then I convert rtf to pdf then display on screen (this I
think will be the easier way).
The thing is that I don't know exactly how to create this kind of
widget. Because I don't want only display this files but also
manipulate them, not modify text or pictures but just select some part
of text (highlight) and copy to other place. For sure it must works
with few versions of pdf.

And the question is how I can start with this, for sure I need create
new widget for that, because I didn't find any one which I could
modify. (maybe You know some good widget for that)

I will be very appreciate for any suggestion how to solve this
problem. Or any source of application which have similar
functionality.

Regards!

--
Robert Mitwicki