[fxruby-users] Is there a way to enforce a minimum (app) window size?

Paul Carvalho tester.paul at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 17:01:34 EDT 2010

You can see the bug using the button.rb example program.

Now, when you resize the window using the status bar drag-corner (the first
time), it stops at the minimum size to show all the elements. (good)

Drag the status bar corner again, and I see the window shrinks within the
window.  It looks ugly. (not good)

I'm using an older version of Fox (1.6.28) and FXRuby (1.6.12) and I don't
have the time right now to try the example on newer/more recent versions.
 I'd like to, but I'm pressed for time to finish my current project.  If I
can, I'll try it out on newer builds later - maybe in a few weeks.

Thanks for the feedback about the mailing list.