[fxruby-users] Can you display bullets in labels?

Paul Carvalho tester.paul at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 18:17:55 EDT 2010

I want to display some points in a section of a window using bullets similar
to the HTML <li>.  Is that possible in FXRuby?  I couldn't find any examples
to help me do this.

I am trying to put these points into a label field - e.g.:

bullet_point_1 = FXLabel.new(contents, " o Something important")

I tried pasting the actual symbol into the string but it displays a square
in the app UI.  How can I show symbols?  I was also wondering about the
copyright (c) symbol.

Please let me know.  Thanks.  Paul.