[fxruby-users] Is there a way to enforce a minimum (app) window size?

Paul Carvalho tester.paul at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 16:24:12 EDT 2010

I created a simple app and need to allow the DECOR_RESIZE option.
 Unfortunately, it means that the user can shrink the window size to
something smaller than what all the important elements require.

Is there a way to enforce a minimum window size?  i.e. so that the window
can be resized but not smaller than, say 200x200?

I googled this but didn't turn up anything for FXRuby.  Please let me know
if there's a way to do this.

Thanks.  Paul.