[fxruby-users] Quitting Extended app via button produces errors

dave L dglnz at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 04:49:30 EDT 2010

Paul,

Just loaded this into my Linux box (hope this works for your winXP - should i think)
I got caught and still do sometimes event now but have learn to look for my errors.

I suspect if you where to simply change these 2 lines (hope the highlights come through to something like
I have then you should be running.

require "events_ui"  <<<<<< changed the filename of the GUIb code ergo this is changed here!!!

class AmainWindow < MainWindow  <<<<<< see the changes made here???
    def init
       button1.connect(Fox::SEL_COMMAND){ FXApp::ID_QUIT }
    end   # of events
end

if __FILE__==$0
    require 'libGUIb16'
    app=FX::App.new
    w=AmainWindow.new app <<<< see changes made here
    w.topwin.show(Fox::PLACEMENT_SCREEN)
    app.create
    app.run
end