[fxruby-users] foxGUIb - how do you insert a title bar icon?

Meinrad Recheis meinrad.recheis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 11:33:28 EDT 2010

Wait, maybe I got you wrong.
Mind this: foxguib is generating FXRuby code so why should you not be able
to set the icon as you said you know how to do it using plain FXRuby. Maybe
this is a problem about calling the icon's "create" method at the wrong time
or not at all?

I am afraid without detailed error messages I can not help out here.

-- henon