[fxruby-users] How do you enable a button for any option change in UI?

Lyle Johnson lyle at lylejohnson.name
Tue Mar 23 11:08:41 EDT 2010

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 9:12 AM, Paul Carvalho <tester.paul at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am now debating whether it's worth the bother of having a separate [Save
> Config] button or if I should just automatically save the options every time
> on exit like that example.

Personally, I think the latter option is preferable.

> BTW, do you know where these registry options are saved on a Windows box?

On Windows, they're saved in the Windows registry itself (not to a
file). I know that it uses the application's app name and vendor name
as parts of the registry key, but I think you'll need to dig into the
FXRegistry class source code to get the specifics.