[fxruby-users] foxGUIb - how do you insert a title bar icon?

Paul Carvalho tester.paul at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 10:19:18 EDT 2010

On 23 March 2010 05:44, Meinrad Recheis wrote:

> Hi Paul,
> Just, do it as you would do it with FXRuby using the instance of the FXRuby
> mainwindow. IIRC a variable called @topwin is generated by foxguib where you
> can access it.
> -- henon

umm, I'm afraid I don't understand this advice.

I tried modifying the construct_widget_tree method to include a "w.icon"
property for the mainwindow, but it didn't work. (I guessed, oh well.)  I
tried adding "setIcon()" in the initialize and init methods but just got
different errors.

Can you give an example in a line or two of how you can do this?