[fxruby-users] foxGUIb GUI and code separation question

dave L dglnz at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 23:15:55 EST 2010

 Should have seen the error myself.

Well you can see why i have so many posts floating around the web

As I've said I intended to at sometime post a screen cast showing things like that which are gotchas for people
new to fxruby and have found and like the foxGUIb.

If i can help please holler, but also post on the list as others may also help and faster than I.

Glad what i did has helped you.