[fxruby-users] Class with looping objects

Stuart Clarke stuart_clarke86 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 15:22:02 EST 2010

Hey,
Thanks for the reply, I do not have the code to hand, I will pick it up tomorrow and send it on, however in the meantime a summary is shown below (please note syntax is not 100%):
class Searcher < FXMainWindowdef initializecreate a windowcreate a framecreate some text boxes - give a folder pathcreate the button which calls object matcherenddef matcherusing find run through directory and find first filecall next object fileProcessing with the first fileenddef fileProcessingIO.FOREACH on filerun some if statements on the fileendend
So after def fileProcessing finishes it goes back to matcher and gets the next file.
I hope this helps, but I will post actual code tomorrow.
Thanks
Many thanks
Stuart