[fxruby-users] Class with looping objects

Joey Kinsella jkinsella at ancillaryservices.com
Tue Mar 2 08:58:27 EST 2010

It would be much easier to help you if we could see at least example code
(similar to what your doing.)
However, the error you displayed below tells me your doing something
incorrectly. Are you sure self.close() is really what you want to do?
Perhaps you should try self.hide()/self.show(). I don't know, without actual
code it's hard to tell what you are trying to do. But I hope this helps.