[fxruby-users] Class with looping objects

Stuart Clarke stuart_clarke86 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 04:34:09 EST 2010

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
I have tried this previously and I get the following error:
C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/fxruby-1.6.16-x86-mswin32-60/lib/fox16/aliases.rb:4812:in `getText': This FXTextField * already released (RuntimeError)
Code is:
  buttonCode = FXButton.new(frame, "Run").connect(SEL_COMMAND, method(:matcher)) enddef matcher(sender, sel, ptr)   self.close(true)#....
Just to clarify, when matcher runs, it does
Matcher object - get first item and call object2Object2 does stuff and then we go back to object matcher and get the next itemThis loop continues until all items have been through both objects then once finished the run button pops up again and the processing is done, at this point I want a GUI.
Thanks a lot
Stuart