[fxruby-users] ruby\samples\FXRuby\splitter.rbw

Ralph Shnelvar ralphs at dos32.com
Tue Jul 20 17:52:09 EDT 2010

I am running the above sample and there are 3 panels (and, thus, two, uh, sliders).

The left hand slider behaves the way I want.  That is, when I move it left or right, the right hand slider does not move.

The right hand slider does not do that.   When I move it ... it moves the left hand slider.

How do I make the right hand slider behave like the left hand slider?

- - - -

On a slightly different note, what is the difference between a .rb extension and a .rbw extension?

Ralph Shnelvar