[fxruby-users] Alternative to QT

Lyle Johnson lyle at lylejohnson.name
Tue Jul 20 09:18:10 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 12:45 AM, Nataraj S Narayan <natarajsn at gmail.com> wrote:

> May I know if there is any chance to work on getting fxruby on a /dev/fb0 ?
> I beleive there are lots of prospective markets where one can employ the
> ease and flexibilty and joy of coding in Ruby and fox ,if we could embark on
> a project to get foxlib to work on framebuffer device.

I have no clue what would be involved in this, but you might want to
cross-post your request to the FOX users mailing list, since that's
where the bulk of the porting work would need to happen. FXRuby is,
after all, just a Ruby compatibility layer on top of FOX (i.e. there's
nothing X-specific in FXRuby's code base).

Good luck!