[fxruby-users] FXTreeList & RAA

Ralph Shnelvar ralphs at dos32.com
Tue Jul 13 10:59:28 EDT 2010

I am attempting to run

But I am getting some sort of xml error.

Tkis file is undocumented in the readme but I was hoping to (maybe) use it as the basis of my application.

I am clueless what RAA means in this context.   Wikipedia search finds
    * Ralph Appelbaum Associates
    * Recreation and Amusement Association, a system of brothels set up by the Japanese government for US occupation forces
    * Recreational Aviation Australia
    * Reductio ad absurdum
    * Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone system
    * Riksantikvarieämbetet (National Heritage Board of Sweden)
    * Right atrial appendage
    * Royal Australian Artillery, a corps in the Australian Army
    * Royal Automobile Association
    * Ruby Application Archive
    * The Rural Alberta Advantage, a Canadian indie band
    * Rural Assistance Authority (New South Wales)
but I'm pretty sure it is none of those.  :-)

So ... anyone know how to get raabrowser.rb to work and what it's supposed to do?