[fxruby-users] CSS support in fxruby?

dave L dglnz at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 01:40:17 EST 2010

I don't think fxruby will most likely be okay as a desktop GUI front end but not
sure about it being used to push a web page out through the net.
you'd have to use the net/http bits.

Maybe sinatra or shoes would be more what you're after?

I've not done a lot of web dev stuff so hope you get more feed back from others
more experienced with this side of things.