[fxruby-users] CSS support in fxruby?

Bartosz Dziewoński matma.rex at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 12:43:09 EST 2010

Vitor, depends on what you want to do.

If what you want to create is a web browser, then this is Serious
Business(tm) and I don't think it could be done simply, you would have
to write it all yourself. If you want a really really simple web
browser, however, wxWidgets and its bindings - wxRuby have basic HTML
support - refer to docs for detail, for ex.:

If you want a full-blown web app, then just create it in Rails or in
some simpler libraries (I heartily recommend Camping, its  like Rails
without all the nasty and boring parts).

If you want a really simple way to create desktop applications, I
suggest Shoes, the simplest GUI library around to date (I'm serious
here). You can find something about it online, just be aware it's not
just a library (or a gem), it installs by itself and runs by itself
(it includes a Ruby interpreter).

I hope I'm helpful ;)

Matma Rex - http://matma-rex.prv.pl/