[fxruby-users] CSS support in fxruby?

Ralph Shnelvar ralphs at dos32.com
Mon Dec 13 10:08:41 EST 2010

Vitor,

FXRuby, as far as I know, does not directly support HTML and/or CSS.

If you must support HTML and CSS, I recommend that you learn Ruby on Rails (not a trivial undertaking) and you can then use your or a client's web browser locally to display HTML with CSS.

Good luck.   I wish FXRuby had the capability you want.   I could have used it.

Ralph