[fxruby-users] Don't do nothin' ....

Ralph Shnelvar ralphs at dos32.com
Tue Aug 24 19:02:51 EDT 2010

As I understand it ... a modal dialog box (e.g. FXMessageBox) is "modal" with respect to user input and not "modal" with respect to other events happening in the system.

What I want/need ... and it simply may not be possible ... is for all event processing to stop ... except the ability to move the dialog around and for the user to click on one of the dialog buttons and then for all the events to start again.

Is this possible?  Basically, all I want is for "everything" to stop until the user responds.