[fxruby-users] fileBoxStyle

Robert Mitwicki mitfik at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 14:17:04 EDT 2010

Hi,

  ICONLIST_EXTENDEDSELECT = 0,                /// Extended selection mode
  ICONLIST_SINGLESELECT   = 0x00100000,       /// At most one selected item
  ICONLIST_BROWSESELECT   = 0x00200000,       /// Always exactly one
selected item
  ICONLIST_MULTIPLESELECT = 0x00300000,       /// Multiple selection mode
  ICONLIST_AUTOSIZE       = 0x00400000,       /// Automatically size
item spacing
  ICONLIST_DETAILED       = 0,                /// List mode
  ICONLIST_MINI_ICONS     = 0x00800000,       /// Mini Icon mode
  ICONLIST_BIG_ICONS      = 0x01000000,       /// Big Icon mode
  ICONLIST_ROWS           = 0,                /// Row-wise mode
  ICONLIST_COLUMNS        = 0x02000000,       /// Column-wise mode
  ICONLIST_NORMAL         = ICONLIST_EXTENDEDSELECT

This are all possibilities to style Yout file box just use it like:

fd.fileBoxStyle = ICONLIST_BIG_ICONS

I think all of this You can also manually chose from FileDialogBox window.

Regard

2010/8/22 Ralph Shnelvar <ralphs at dos32.com>:
> In the FXFileDialog documentation there is a reference to and attribute
> called fileBoxStyle.
>
> I can find no documentation as to what this does or what the valid values
> for fileBoxStyle should be.
>
> Anyone know?

Robert Mitwicki
Kontakt: