[fxruby-users] Moving On

dave L dglnz at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 22:51:50 EDT 2010

may I add to the list the program Shoes.

I used it before settling on fxruby.

Shoes by _whytheluckystiff has been taken over by a community of programmers who loved it'd creator and the program so much.
I don't know why _why shutdown shoes but the community has recovered.
I have had the intention of revisiting it.