[fxruby-users] Moving On

dave L dglnz at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 22:47:25 EDT 2010

I came to fxruby via foxGUIb.

With the help and kindness of Henon I learnt how to use his GUI generator.

It may have been a bonus or a hinderance (depending on you're view point) but for me I got up and running very fast using it and appreciate his efforts and yours Lyle.

I know I'm not a programmer but more of a wannabe and reading my posts you'll know it.
I'm not delusional about my skills.

So to you and the other more abled programmers on this list and others within the ruby community at large thanks for you're time and efforts.

All best for the future.

Dave.