[fxruby-users] Moving On

Robert Mitwicki mitfik at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 14:08:04 EDT 2010

Lyle, Thanks a lot for You work.

I am new guy here, but I have start looking for some GUI for our
project in ruby ... I tested lot of them the best was FxRuby. And I
hope that, it will be even better :)
We have plan to develop this project, in this situation I hope that we
can count on Your help if we will stuck on some problem.

Good job. And thanks again..

Greetings from Poland :)