[fxruby-users] Non-modal FXMessageBox

Ralph Shnelvar ralphs at dos32.com
Tue Aug 3 18:42:33 EDT 2010

Answer: The MessageBox alerts the user to an error.  A text box is filled with a lengthy explanation of the possible causes and cures of the error.  The text box may need scrolling.

Once the message box goes away, the text in the "error text box" goes away and the previous text is restored.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010, 10:43:43 AM, you wrote:

LJ> Having said that, I'm curious about why you'd want to do this. That
LJ> is, I've never seen a GUI application where it displayed a message or
LJ> "alert" box non-modally.

Best regards,
 Ralph                            mailto:ralphs at dos32.com