[fxruby-users] i18n messages

Paul Carvalho tester.paul at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 14:57:57 EDT 2010

Hello Michel, I don't want to bother with the unicode table codes.  I just
followed the example from the unicode.rb script (from Ruby 1.8) and since it
worked I moved on.  I'm still working on getting the main guts of the app
working, so i haven't had a chance to go back to the strings and find a
better way of doing it.

I have taken a break from working on my app for a few weeks now.  I am
interested in your yaml solution. Could you please send me some simple
examples - like the "hello world" one I sent in my previous post?

That would be great.  I'd like to avoid using the unicode character codes in
my strings file if I can.

Thanks.  Cheers!  Paul.

(P.S., Sorry Reginaldo that I didn't understand your problem correctly.)