[fxruby-users] i18n messages

Reginaldo Francisco naldo_ds at yahoo.com.br
Wed Apr 28 10:09:04 EDT 2010

Thanks Paul and Michel, your resource string file solutions are very
interesting and i'll certain use them at some moment in my projects, but
what i really want (thanks Bartosz) is to modify the content of a
FXPrintDialog (e.g. I'd like to change english caption texts of buttons,
labels, groups like "Print", "Pages", "Size" to portuguese expressions
"Imprimir", "Páginas", "Tamanho").

The problem is that I don't have access to those widgets on the
FXPrintDialog public interface (In the file C:\Program
they seem to be private attributes)

Is there any manner to do that?

P.S. in my last post i was trying to mention FXTranslator, and not
FXTranslation. Does anybody know something about it?

Reginaldo Francisco
naldo_ds at yahoo.com.br