[fxruby-users] i18n messages

Reginaldo Francisco naldo_ds at yahoo.com.br
Mon Apr 26 21:50:03 EDT 2010

Hi everybody,

I'm Reginaldo (from Brazil), and this is my first message at
fxruby-users list (actually, I'm "digging" FXRuby and its API only four
days ago). My interest is to popularize desktop development with Ruby
here in my region and I think FXRuby will help me very much in this task.
So, starting it, how could I translate FXRuby constant messages (texts
of buttons and labels of a FXPrintDialog, for example) from english to
any other language (portuguese, spanish, french, italian, german)?
Should I use a FXTranslation instance? How can I use it?

Thanks in advance,

Reginaldo Francisco
naldo_ds at yahoo.com.br