[fxruby-users] What I've learned about FXRegistry and Windows so far

Paul Carvalho tester.paul at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 23:50:35 EDT 2010

I learned some interesting lessons while working with FXRegistry so far.  I
decided to blog my learnings so I can remember them later.

I thought I'd post a note here in case anyone is interested.  There are 2
blog posts:

http://ruby-expedition.blogspot.com/2010/04/fxregistry-and-windows-registry.html

http://ruby-expedition.blogspot.com/2010/04/saving-window-position-with-fxregistry.html

The second blog post identifies a small 'bug' that I found with the
'imageviewer.rb' example app.  It's minor, but I noted it because it caused
me some confusion in trying to use the FXRegistry settings.

Lyle, is it worth updating the example for future releases of FXRuby?

Hope this helps.  Feedback welcome.

Cheers!  Paul.