[fxruby-users] Pre-release FXRuby binary gems for testing

dave L dglnz at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 02:18:34 EDT 2009

If you have something for linux then i'd be happy to test it.

You may have figured I'm not the brightest light bulb in the pack when it comes to ruby  but I do try to sort issues i have out before posting and then i carry on trying.

I use Meinrad's foxGUIb front end and find it BLOOD great as i can easily knock up a GUI front end quicker and get a visual look quicker than i can with FXruby natively (plus i find i get confuse about the FXruby code.

personally would love to see foxGUIb worked on some more to make it easier to add controls that someone like me could add to _or_ to add new controls like the fxtable (know this won't happen and i haven't got the skills).

I run Kubuntu 9.04