[fxruby-users] howto generate an event action in code?

dave L dglnz at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 17 08:08:56 EDT 2009

In my search to try and solve my curent problem with the combobox pane being visible and having to put focus back onto another control how could I within a combo.connect(SEL_FOCUSIN) call get a SEL-CLICK event to fire?

my thinking here is that currently i need TWO clicks 1 for the closing of the dropped down pane and another to click on the dialogbox.
 this so the other control (namely a textbox) gets the focus back.