[fxruby-users] Best class to use

Lyle Johnson lyle at lylejohnson.name
Mon Nov 23 12:23:52 EST 2009

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 10:20 AM, Stuart Clarke
<stuart_clarke86 at yahoo.com>wrote:

My initial thoughts are a text area for the input, but I am unsure how I can
> link this to an area for time stamping?

I don't think I understand what it is that you're unsure about. Are you
asking how to achieve this kind of layout? I think I would put each text
area/time stamp pair of widgets inside some container (e.g. an
FXHorizontalFrame). Or maybe I'd put all of the text area/time stamp pairs
in an FXMatrix container--actually, that sounds better. And you'll
presumably want to put that outermost container into a scrolling window.