[fxruby-users] FXRuby/ questions about fotos

Benjamin Sebastian Kolz benjaminrub-upf at hotmail.de
Sat Nov 14 11:55:05 EST 2009

Hi everybody,

I've got two questions mainly about fotos in FX Ruby.

I read the FX Ruby book and I'm using the "scale to thumbnail" method in my project.

Extract from the main code:

logo_load=ImageViewer.new(self, at logo)

1. How can I position the foto in the window? If I create a bottom, f. ex., I have
   LAYOUT_EXPLICIT, :x => 50, :y => 200, :width => 200, :height => 200, but how can
   I select the x- and y-value for the foto? Any idea?

2. I would like to put this logo also into the title bar... is that possible?

some code:
class Main_Window < FXMainWindow
    def self.toggle(nr, *args)
    def initialize(app)
        super(app, 'Title bar text', :width=>800, :height=>600)  # can I add a foto (logo) to the text in the title bar?
Thanks in advance for any response! Have a nice weekend
Windows 7 - jetzt upgraden!