[fxruby-users] Concerning the "FXRuby" forum at ruby-forum.com

Lyle Johnson lyle at lylejohnson.name
Thu Nov 12 12:02:12 EST 2009

On your ruby-forum.com web site you include an "FXRuby" forum that is
described as "fxruby-users mailing list". I think this has probably
led to a lot of frustration for people who post questions there
(instead of on the real fxruby-users mailing list, hosted at
RubyForge), since I don't monitor your forum and thus don't see those

I don't want to tell you how to run your site, but I wonder if you
could you at least add some kind of disclaimer that points people to
the real mailing list, in case none of your forum readers are able to
help them?

Thanks in advance,