[fxruby-users] Using ActiveRecord in FXRuby application

Sarat Kongara saratkongara at gmail.com
Wed May 6 11:17:35 EDT 2009

Hi Lyle,
Thanks for the quick response. I actually followed instructions from
your FXRuby book (Create Lean and Mean GUIs with Ruby). I used the
command: "sudo port install rb-fxruby"  to install fxruby.

I found the file kwargs.rb in this folder:
/opt/local/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/1.8/fox16
I made the changes you suggested and I don't see any warnings now.
Earlier I also used to get a warning from rscribd gem code when I am
using fox16, now that is gone too.

Is it safe to ignore these warnings and keep the changes in the file
kwargs.rb permanently? Thanks again.

Regards
Sarat