[fxruby-users] Data formating - Text Frame

Stuart Clarke stuart_clarke86 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 31 13:13:47 EDT 2009

I will explain a bit about how the program works.

Using the GUI log files processed and line by line they are loaded into an array structure. I have broken this down into many array because one line that is pushed to the array as many pieces of data in it, below is an example line

A   B    C    D    E    F

Now i have 6 different  arrays, one a, one b and so on. I also have 6 different list areas on my GUI and I want my data to output to those lists, for example

This however fails and gives a nasty error FYI before trying to append an item I call join("\n") on the data set and load the resulting data into a final array set which I want to add to the list.

Does this make sense?

Many thanks