[fxruby-users] Data formating - Text Frame

Lyle Johnson lyle at lylejohnson.name
Tue Mar 31 12:32:30 EDT 2009

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 10:18 AM, Stuart Clarke
<stuart_clarke86 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have just noticed FXList and have added this to my GUI.
> It is possible to break my array down to fit into this list structure using appendItem?

You are the only person who can answer this question. If you have a
list of items that you'd like to display, so that the user can pick
one or more items from that list, then yes, you might want to use
FXList. Based on your earlier e-mail, it sort-of looked like you were
trying to display tabular data (i.e. multiple rows and columns). If
that's the case, you might want to use FXTable instead.