[fxruby-users] cannot find -lXrandr during FXRuby install

Lyle Johnson lyle at lylejohnson.name
Thu Mar 12 10:30:10 EDT 2009

On Mar 10, 2009, at 11:23 AM, Chris Newman wrote:

> I am looking for some help installing FXRuby 1.6.19 on a 64-bit
> RedHat VM...

Just wanted you to know that I'm not ignoring this---just haven't had
a chance to look into it yet. Will try to do so this weekend. I know
that with gem installs you have some degree of control, e.g. by
setting CFLAGS or LDFLAGS before starting the gem installation, but I
don't know that that works with this install.rb script.

-- Lyle