[fxruby-users] FXRuby-1.6.19 don't run in ruby1.9.1 on windows.

prog james proguser at yahoo.cn
Wed Mar 11 21:57:06 EDT 2009

I resolved it. the problem is that no export function in the fox16.so file in
Windows OS.
So we must add a export attribute in the function Init_fox16 .

I change the follow line in file FXRuby.cpp
extern "C" void Init_fox16(void)
into
extern "C" void __attribute__ ((dllexport)) Init_fox16(void).

then recompile it and link.
then it works well now.