[fxruby-users] Status of FOX 1.7?

Lyle Johnson lyle at lylejohnson.name
Fri Mar 6 10:02:23 EST 2009

As best I can tell, FOX 1.7.x has been the development version of FOX
for 2.5+ years (with FOX 1.7.1 released in July 2006). I know that you
generally don't like to set schedules and that "it will be done when
it's done", but do you have a rough idea of how close you are to
rolling the development branch over to a stable (presumably 1.8?)
release branch? I am asking because there are some aspects of FXRuby's
guts that I have intentionally put off changing until FOX 1.8 goes
live (and as you already know I decided awhile back not to try and
track the 1.7 series since the API is in flux).

Just curious,