[fxruby-users] MenuCheck and MenuRadio issue

Meinrad Recheis meinrad.recheis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 10:22:19 EST 2009

I think I know what is the issue. FXMenuCheck and FXMenuRadio seem to be
unstable. As soon as I add MenuRadio or MenuCheck classes to a menupane I am
experiencing occasional segfaults. Sadly using normal
 radio button and checkboxes instead of menuradio and menucheck inside a
menupane is not an option because the fox toolkit easily crashes or refuses
to work with unexpected use cases =P ...

you best resort to opening up a dialogbox which shows the checkboxes and
radiobuttons you need.

@fxruby ML:

did anyone else experience segfaults using FXMenuCheck and MXMenuRadio in
fxruby 1.6.1?

good day,