[fxruby-users] Learning FXRuby please help!

Marlene Phillips marlene at phillipses.com
Wed Jun 24 16:26:55 EDT 2009

Again, thanks Lyle for this help, it solved the problem. Is there
somewhere I can find more details on what each of these hints in the API
means? For example, I'm afraid I don't know the distinction between
"Stick on bottom" (LAYOUT_BOTTOM) and "Pack on bottom"
(LAYOUT_SIDE_BOTTOM). And even though I now know that
I need to pack the window on the bottom, when I try to read the
documentation and see something like "Stick on bottom" I don't know that
I should be looking for
anything else. I'd love any info on a reference to deciphering some of
the terser explanations here.  Thanks!