[fxruby-users] Mailing list problem?

Lyle Johnson lyle at lylejohnson.name
Wed Jun 10 12:48:20 EDT 2009

On Jun 9, 2009, at 6:10 PM, jonathan coupe wrote:

> Hi - I've been subscribed for a week (?) now and haven't received
> any mail from the list. I'm supposed to be receiving the list in
> digest form. Is there some kind of problem, or has traffic
> ***really*** dropped off?

Mailing list traffic has been pretty light lately, but there have
certainly been a few messages posted to the list over the last week or
so. For reference, the mailing list archive for June is here:

	http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/fxruby-users/2009-June/thread.html

I don't know enough about how RubyForge's mailing list manager
software works to guess what the problem might be. Perhaps there's
some threshold message count that hasn't been exceeded for it to
warrant sending you a digest?

Hope this helps,

Lyle