[fxruby-users] NOOB question

Micheal Falcon mfalcon at me.com
Tue Jun 9 21:36:16 EDT 2009

Hi all,
I have been working with FXRuby for a few weeks and have run into a problem.  I have a list box and I would like to update the value displayed in that list box whenever certain events happen in my program.  I have used a text field with a FXDataTarget and whenever I update the FXDataTarget it would update in my text field.   I can't get this working for a list box.  Could I get some explanation on why this is not working, and maybe a suggestion on what I should be doing.
Thanks
Mike