[fxruby-users] GUI Message Box

Stuart Clarke stuart_clarke86 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 29 09:58:27 EDT 2009

Hi all,
I hope this is not to silly a question. I have a GUI which simpily allows the user to point to a few files and folders then click a Run button. Upon completion of the backend processing the user is then presented with a FXMessageBox giving an information message and the user can click on OK. By clicking Ok the original GUI is still sitting in the background and has to be terminated by the user also. I was wondering is there a way that when the FXMessageBox pops up and the user clicks Ok, can it kill the popup GUI and the original GUI in the same way FXApp::ID_QUIT works FXMenuCommand.
I hope this makes sense
Many thanks
Stuart