[fxruby-users] foxGUIb and the displaying of a dialogbox

dave L dglnz at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 14 18:14:59 EDT 2009

that is the thing!!!

I have done that - created a foxGUI and want to call that DialogBox as it is!

Namely 1 label with text put in it by me.
A button that does nothing - want to get one thing done at a time - gewt the dialogbox to appear.

Was thinking maybe I should do what i have for the MainWindow and mymainwin for the DialogBox ...

1. Got the foxGUI generated code in the file monitordxlog.rb this is CLASS based
code not a Sequence selected and generated code.

2. should I have a subclass file called sub_monitordxlog.rb this being the class I call and refer to in mymainwin code?

thinking about it i will try it out at home tonight.

anyone else on list able to help me out?

dave.