[fxruby-users] trouble with program code separation

dave L dglnz at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 5 00:41:12 EDT 2009

Have you run my code?
what results did YOU get - text entered appear in label4 (aka Address)?

for me running the program (has the code generated by foxGUIb) it fails to pass any event triggers to the code i had written so when i type in 12345 i see it in the textfield but the text in label4 (Address) is unchanged and when the enter key is pressed again no change to the text displayed (changing my code from a class to a module does nothing, changing the include to an extend does nothing either).

From my experiments of trying different things to try and get the two to interact I have no events being fired OR passed through to my code.

could you _or_ anyone else using foxGUIb1.0.0 try the code attached in my previous email see what results they get?

this is VERY frustrating for me as i did have the code working when the event code was inside of foxGUIb generated code.

Dave.