[fxruby-users] GTK2

dave L dglnz at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 20:08:57 EST 2009

regarding your comment about learning more basic ruby my i suggest this FREE online site.

www.rubylearning.com
I did 2 class (bit thick :)).
and then sat on my hands until recently.

may even redo it again sometime this year.

lost of mentors/assistant instructors etc.
expectations?
you participate in forums by posting your code and helping others.
1 lession (a number of excerises last 1 week - Sat - Sat) all at India Std Time.

have a look it's worth it and FREE - course is 3 months (12 weeks).

cheers,

dave.